FREE USA SHIPPING on orders $100 or more
1 Living Nature
2 The Somerset Company
3 A Consumer's Dictionary of Cosmetic Ingredients by Ruth Winter, M.S., 1999, Three Rivers Press.
5 Aroma Bella
6 Health Checker
- aloe vera
- An extraordinary desert plant containing hundreds of enzymes, mineral, and vitamins.
- amino acids
- units of protein derived from rice, wheat corn & soy.
- A very fine textured, high starch powder made from a root vegetable. May be included in skin applications as a paste (assisting in drying pimples) or in body powder (replacing talc).
- ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
- Found naturally in fruits and green vegetables and is essential for normal metabolism, wound healing, and tissue repair. Ascorbic Acid is often used as a preservative and as an anti-oxidant to help prevent free radical damage in the skin.
- ascorbyl palmitate
- Salt of ascorbic acid used as a preservative and antioxidant in cosmetic creams.
- natural emulsifier produced by bees.
- caprylic /capric Triglyceride
- various vegetable oils and plants are the sources of this ingredient with good emollient properties.
- caprylic acid
- plant derived amino acids.
- candelilla wax
- an extract from the candelilla plant used in lipsticks to add body.
- canauba wax
- a wax from the Brazilian palm tree leaves used to make products firmer.
- Natural thickening agent.
- castor oil
- This soothing and lubricating ingredient is a colorless or light yellow oil extracted from the seeds of the castor-oil plant. A large plant native to tropical Africa and Asia, the castor-oil plant is also grown for its ornamental value. Used for its fine-quality lubricating properties, it can also act as a cathartic when taken internally.
- A brilliant red dye derived from dried and pulverized adult female cochineal insects, a tropical American scale insect which feeds on a specific type of cacti. It is often used in the coloring of cosmetics, medicines, foods, etc. Some allergic reactions are possible.
- cerimide 3
- yeast derived. A blend of potent botanical humectants.
- ceteareth 20
- Vegetable derived fatty alcohol used as an emulsifier.
- cetearyl Alcohol
- A mixture of fatty alcohols derived from coconut oil consisting predominantly of cetyl and stearyl alcohols. Used as emollients, thickeners and emulsion stabilizers.
- cetearyl glucoside
- (corn derived) used as an emulsifier and moisturizer.
- cetyl Alcohol
- Derived form coconut oil or produced synthetically, no longer derived from cetaceans (whales), this wax-like substance helps emulsify oils into a water base and can also be used as an emollient.
- citric acid
- extract from citrus fruit used as a natural preservative.
- cocoa butter
- obtained from the cacao seeds used in moisturizers.
- decyl glucoside
- (vegetable based)- A surfactant (foaming agent) used for cleansing the skin and hair.
- dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline
- a botanical amino acid which rejuvenates the skin. It also assists in scavenging free radicals.
- a plant which has beneficial properties including antiseptic, and similar to aloe.
Our Products |
Contact Us |